ACE Industrial Services
ACE Industrial Services represents a strategic partnership between the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation and Empire Industries Ltd. ACE has established itself as a leading provider of Industrial Services (fabrication, machining, structural erection, and maintenance) to the most serious energy installations in the Canadian North.
The Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation (ACFN) has pioneered industrial stewardship by creating a majority-owned stake in industrial energy services. Empire Industries Ltd. is a Canadian leader in steel across several disciplines; complex mechanical and structural challenges, engineering, fabrication, erection and machining.
The combination of ownership in ACE Industrial Services provides exceptional infrastructure, experience and local knowledge to every project. We work with our customers to reduce project costs and improve schedules without ever losing our focus on the safety and quality of the work.
The company's offerings include:
- ABSA Certified Pipe Fabrication - from 1" to 60" - all schedules
- CWB Certified for fabrication of platforms and handrails, catwalks, beams and columns
- Shop fabrication capacity of 100 tons per month
- Portable welding rigs equipped with welding machines, cutting outfits, fire extinguishers and mobile phones
- Forklifts, a picker, a crane and a tow-behind welder
ACE Industrial Services has a 16 acre laydown yard at Poplar Creek. This site is cleared and leveled with a gravel base, ideal for double jointing pipe.
For a complete list of ACE Industrial Services welding capabilities, click here.