About ACFN Business Group
The Group encompasses a variety of different business ventures, each with their own particular area of specialization. We provide services throughout the greater Fort McMurray area, with activities on each major oil sands facility or construction venture. With superior, timely and safe service, we are confident that you will find us a reliable and valuable business partner.
The ACFN Business Group manages business ventures which benefit the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation. Our ventures, both wholly owned and joint include:
- Denesoline Environment - Waste management and recycling
- Denesoline Maintenance - Heavy and light duty maintenance services
- Denesoline Janitorial - Facilities maintenance and janitorial cleaning
- Denesoline Site Wide Services & Logistics - facilities management and coordination
- Tech Sonic Services - Specialized ultrasonic industrial cleaning
- Chip Manufacturing - Producers of Kevlar® Wristolets
- ACE Industrial Services - Steel fabrication and installation
- Lemax Machine & Welding - Machining and repair
- CuttingEdge Tire Recycling - Tire collection and recycling
- ACFN Allnorth – Multidisciplinary engineering services, surveying, materials testing
- Poplar Point – Camp services management
- Dene West – Camp services management
The ACFN Business Group and each of its corporate members is committed to creating gainful and meaningful employment for the members of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation by establishing effective and profitable businesses.
The ACFN Business Group and each of its corporate members will ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally conscious work place that enhances the welfare of its employees, as well as its customers and the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation at large.